Premier Gordon Campbell’s Constituency Office
Why should you attend?
- The recent tragic deaths of two Canadian children with autism, killed at the hands of their own parents, is a wake up call! The status quo is putting the health of children and their very lives in jeopardy.
- September’s announcement by the Ministry of Children and Family Development has shown that our government is not concerned about the rights and needs of some of its most vulnerable citizens.
- No legislation or mandate exists to deliver health care to children with autism or to protect and enshrine their right to their medically necessary treatment. What little individualized funding being provided now is in jeopardy of being taken away.
- Autism is an epidemic! According to the Center for Disease Control, it now affects one in every 100 children in
- It is time for our provincial government to recognize its responsibility to act and to demonstrate leadership for the rest of
Who should attend?
-parents, grandparents, friends, consultants, therapists, anyone who is concerned about this injustice to our children. We urge you all to attend this rally!
Featured Speakers will include:
Jean Lewis –
Bev Sharpe –
Louise Witt –
(To RSVP or for more information email email@example.com )