Sunday, August 20, 2006

Autism Issues in NB Election 2006

Hello everyone with an interest in autism in New Brunswick and those who are just clicking on this blog out of curiousity. I thought that the NB election would be a good time to start this blog site dealing with autism issues in New Brunswick, Canada.

I ask that everyone feel free to comment frankly on issues effecting autism but try to do so with as much courtesy as possible. Please refrain completely from slanderous comments. Even though there is an election on :-)

Welcome everyone.

Harold Doherty

5 comments:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Watch guys????? Bloggers will land you in jail!!!....lol

Bonne Chance!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

you need to open a flickr account to add pictures and I'm willing to help ya.......just send me an email.....

Unknown said...

Thanks Charles.

Harold

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I put your link...where's mine????..lol

Unknown said...

Hello lisa r

I hope you find some useful information on this site.

Harold Doherty