Friday, January 11, 2013

Conor's Fredericton 2012 - Part I

Moved back to New Brunswick from Burlington (I commuted each day to Toronto (Eaton Centre) and back) in 1997. Conor was 1 year old at the time and has since grown up in The Green City aka Fredericton. I can't imagine what life would have been like with 4-5 hours commuting each day, time I would not have spent with my family. I don't know what that would have meant for Conor's development and enjoyment of life. I know I have loved being back in Fredericton and I believe Conor has also benefited from the natural environment of "Freddy Beach".



































3 comments:

Þorgerður said...

this is a beautiful place to live.

Unknown said...

Conor & I agree Þorgerður :-)

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to see New Brunswick and the east coast of Canada.
What a wealth of beautiful birds are there.