Monday, October 11, 2010

Conor Loves To Travel, This Time to Nova Scotia in October!

This is the Thanksgiving long weekend in Canada and it is an excellent time to travel with fresh, cool air and lots of color in the trees.  We decided to visit family in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley where it is apple harvesting time.  We also enjoyed trips to local scenic sights including Blomidon and Hall's Harbour on the Bay of Fundy,  home of the world's highest tides. Conor loved every minute of it. He loves traveling in Dad's "silver car".



 
 


  

 
 




2 comments:

Stranded said...

sweet!
For us this weekend was all about the "big white car" that we rented - because Khaled likes vans and big cars (also a bit scary because he will get in to any car with anyone).

I want to travel more in Canada...there has to be more to life here than Toronto (and ottawa).

dluvscoke said...

Wow. Beautiful pictures! I have never visited Canada.

I have a son with Autism. I'm looking forward to following your blog and learning more about Conor. I hope you'll do the same for me.

Snippets 'N Stuff
http://www.snippetsnstuff.com