Wednesday, April 15, 2009

O Canada! Flag Season Starts Again for Conor

With the arrival of warmer weather Conor gets to help Education Assistant
Brad Daniels raise and lower the flags at school, including his favorite, the Canadian flag.

O Canada, Conor loves you.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.










Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Emma said...

I really enjoy your posts. I am raising a nearly 4 your old autistic boy and I share many of your concerns. I have a blog as well although I don't post nearly as often.


www.spectrumliving.blogspot.com

Maddy said...

Wow he has shot up. He's so tall!
Best wishes

Marius Filip said...

Long live Canada!

I've said it before, I am saying it again: you have a beautiful son.

Unknown said...

Maddy, Conor is about 5' 10". I did't hit that height until I was about 3-4 years older than Conor is now.

Marius, thanks for your kind words about Conor.